Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Rededication

Tonight, I informed my "friends" that I was going on hiatus from my Facebook activity. I do not have much liesure time, and what down time I do have I found that I was spending it "keeping in touch" on FB, and not updating my own blog. FB is a very user-friendly platform -- to their credit -- but it was becoming habit forming. Infact, I have yet to finish a draft on education that I started close to a month ago. So, here I go, back to my own blog where I hope to attract dialogue over subjects of greater interest to me. Let's face it, FB has not been found to be a magnet for weighty interests. I have not abandoned FB altogether, however...Just going on hiatus.

I am perplexed over how to garner more attention for my site, so if any of you happenstance readers have worthy tips for me, I am all eyes. I am going to try more pictures with captions, and even some video commentary. Stay tuned. Or perhaps I should say, tune in!

No comments: